Prevent Fleas from Ever Becoming A Problem
By the time you see one flea, you could already have spent months living with an infestation! The adult fleas that you see on your pet represent only 5% of the total population. The other 95% hide in your home.
SENTINEL Flavor Tabs stop fleas before they become adults with lufenuron, the only oral insect growth regulator. The power of SENTINEL Flavor Tabs is passed on to their thousands of eggs, preventing these eggs from developing into larvae. Any existing larvae are also affected when they feed on the flea dirt, excreted by females. Flea dirt is actually your dog’s partially digested blood. This prevents eggs and larvae from turning into adults and starting the life cycle all over again.
SENTINEL is also a monthly heartworm preventative and monthly de-wormer for roundworms, whipworms, and hookworms. If you are interested in SENTINEL speak with your veterinarian.
© Copyright 2009 - 2013 Neffsville Veterinary Clinic. All rights reserved.
Design and development by The Infantree.